Organization Name :-Madhyanchal Utkarsh Bahuuddeshiya Vikas Samiti.
Objective :-MadhyanchalUtkarshBahuuddeshiyaVikasSamiti is registered as society under Madhya Pradesh Societies Registration Act 1973. The overall objective of this Society is to strengthen participants’ capacities to improve the relevance, effectiveness and efficiency of their skills development systems, policies, and related programmes, to respond to the needs of the individual, society, and the economy.
- Registered at 31/05/2013 under M.P. Societies Act 1973.
- Registered as VTP under Skill Development Initiative Program (SDI) / NCVT at 30/01/2014.
- Registered as training partner under National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) through RASCIat 11/03/2014.
- Registered as training partner under National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) through Apparel made-ups & home furnishing sector skill council at 2015.
- Registered as training partner with NDLM (National Digital Literacy Mission)
- Registered as CSC training center at 2016.
- Registered as Training Provider in NSDC for PMKVY 2.0 Scheme in 2017.
- Registered as Training Provider in Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology for PMGDISHA Scheme in 2017.
- Registered as Training Provider in MP Urban Development Corporation for NULM Scheme in 2017.
- Registered as Training Provider in National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) for MPSRLM Scheme in 2017.
Organization Address:-College Stadium Road, Near CMIT College, Vivekanand Nagar, North Karaudiya, Sidhi (M.P.).
Contact Details:-07822-250023, 9755663354, 7898997278.
Organization Head: –Ajay Kumar Singh
Contact Details:-9755663354, 9806834038.
- MadhyanchalUtkarshBahuuddeshiyaVikasSamiti worked under National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and trained 802 student through different training center.
- Working for IL&FS Company through NSDC STAR Scheme and trained 46 students.
- And currently working for the computer Tally program under Chief Minister Skill development program for 40 trainees of SC category through District antyawasisahkarivikassamitimaryadit, sidhi (M.P.).
- In 2014 under forest department sidhi 120 trainees in computer tally & computer hardware are trained and placed successfully.
- In 2015 society registered as training partner with NDLM (National Digital Literacy Mission). Under NDLM scheme 90 centers has been established & 10000 traniees are enrolled and trained for appreciation of digital literacy across Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh.
- In 2015 under forest department sidhi 90 trainees in computer BPO are trained successfully.
- in 2015 – 16 under PMKVY scheme 20 centers established across Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh. 2000 trainees are registered and now training is completed successfully.
- In 2015-16 under inovision limited delhi 60 trainees in Field Technician & Networking are trained successfully and now placement process is going on.
- In 2015-16 we have worked with NRHM department under health department sidhi district where we have provided education and awareness program through campaign in sidhi district about malaria prevention program. Under this program we were collecting sample of blood if any type of symptoms seen of malaria disease in inhabitants of sidhi district. If symptoms found of malaria disease in this condition we provided primary treatment and get reached nearest healthcare center in sidhi district. Under this program we have covered around 4000 beneficiaries.
- In 2015-16 Our organization formed 100 SHG under MPDPIP Department for creating employment for the group person by providing loan from bank. Self-help groups are informal groups of people who come together to address their common problems. While self-help might imply a focus on the individual, one important characteristic of self-help groups is the idea of mutual support – people helping each other. Self-help groups can serve many different purposes depending on the situation and the need.
- In 2016-17 under PMKVY 2.0 scheme 100 training center eshtablished across different state and enrolled 3000 trainees in different sector.
- In 2016-17 under MPSRLM scheme 40 students enrolled for electrician trade in singrauli, MP district.